Sign up your FREE Trial Lessons!
My son has been studying Kung Fu with Sifu Long for over a year.
We decided to join Kung Fu Dragon USA as it provides a very family oriented study environment. Sifu Long, other than his excellent credential (which you can look up in Kung Fu Dragon’s website), also have a few other exceptional qualities that I found him to be a good mentor for kids:
* Know how to work with kids of different ages and allow them to learn while having fun. Install discipline in class without making kids feel uncomfortable or threaten.
* Emphasis on basic technique and making sure kids build a solid foundation for future learning.
* Do not rush kids to the next level until they are ready. It is a result-oriented, not belt-oriented system.
* Teach based on each kid’s level and ability, and push just hard enough to allow kids to reach to the next level while not feeling discouraged.
Keep up with the good work. Jia You!
Terence T. – Danville, CA
Kungfu Dragon USA is a nice environment to practice kung fu. The students there are really nice and hardworking. Sifu Long, the teacher at Kungfu Dragon USA, takes his time and effort to make sure his students get the best training. Training at Kungfu Dragon USA will boost your confident and make you stronger as a person.
Kungfu Dragon USA is the best!
Jessica F. – Pleasanton, CA
- We made the news!
- Happy Lunar New Year 2017 from KFDUSA Demo Team!
- Happy Lunar New Year 2017!!!
- Lunar New Year Announcement!
- Happy New Year 2017!!!
- End Of Year Party Celebration!!! – 12/18/16
- Kungfu Dragon USA Students Win Golds at 11th Pan-American International Wushu Championships Tournament
- Kungfu Dragon USA Student Got Picked for “Little Big Shots”!
- Kungfu Dragon USA Students Got Selected For 11th Pan-American Wushu Championships!
- Ian Lim from Kungfu Dragon USA Winning the WildAid Kid Tiger Champion 2 Years in A Row!
- Congratulations To Our March 2016 KUNGFU DRAGON USA Belt Testers!
- Congratulations To Our February 2016 KUNGFU DRAGON USA Belt Testers!