Sign up your FREE Trial Lessons!
Absolutely the best place for men, women and children to develop self defense capabilities, improve on ones physical attributes, and build self confidence.
Shifu Long is a true master that began his training at Shaolin Temple since the age of 7. Shaolin Kung Fu has been his life and passion. He does not just show up to teach evening classes while working a 9-5 elsewhere. He has committed all his efforts daily to producing an excellent training environment and numerous class times 6 days a week along with private lessons. It’s no surprise that the majority of his students end up competing at very high levels as they continue their martial arts journey.
Belts are not handed out without merit and cannot be bought by paying fees. Students must show a high level of competency and achievement, before a new belt will be given. Master Long is a perfectionist and keeps a keen eye on all the details from basic warm up training, forms practice, to sparring. He is great at identifying what teaching methods works best for different students and he is genuinely interested in their success.
My son has been training with him for 2.5 years now and he has developed dramatically in his ability to defend himself, his physique and most of all his self confidence. He was a shy boy that cried when he would get dropped off to his elementary school. Now he is assertive, participates in extra curricular activities and does performances in front of large audiences. Because of Shifu Long’s requirement for more senior students to play a role in guiding the newer students, my son is developing leadership skills not only at Kung Fu classes but at his elementary school and towards his younger brother.
Master Long will always be a person of influence for my children and our family. His complementary trial classes are a must try for anyone interested. There is everything to gain and nothing to lose.
Ron L. – Pleasanton, CA
My son has been studying Kung Fu with Sifu Long for over a year.
We decided to join Kung Fu Dragon USA as it provides a very family oriented study environment. Sifu Long, other than his excellent credential (which you can look up in Kung Fu Dragon’s website), also have a few other exceptional qualities that I found him to be a good mentor for kids:
* Know how to work with kids of different ages and allow them to learn while having fun. Install discipline in class without making kids feel uncomfortable or threaten.
* Emphasis on basic technique and making sure kids build a solid foundation for future learning.
* Do not rush kids to the next level until they are ready. It is a result-oriented, not belt-oriented system.
* Teach based on each kid’s level and ability, and push just hard enough to allow kids to reach to the next level while not feeling discouraged.
Keep up with the good work. Jia You!
Terence T. – Danville, CA
We cannot speak highly enough of the value of quality instructions and teaching we’ve been getting from Kungfu Dragon USA. Sifu Long has made learning Wushu so much fun and inspiring for our daughter. He has a great spirit, upbeat, light-hearted personality that makes the school a wonderful and enjoyable environment to learn and grow in. His passion, personal care, and devotion in helping the students becoming their very best are unparalleled and it really shows.
Sifu Long’s talent, expertise, technical skills, patience, and enthusiasm are beyond comparison! He demonstrates so much attention to details in everything he teaches; pointing out the students’ mistakes, correcting their postures and alignment; consistently honing and adjusting techniques, and artfully perfecting their every move. He constantly explores new effective teaching methods to deepen the students’ understanding of the basic fundamentals and the more advanced challenging Wushu moves. He would tailor his teaching style to suit each student’s personality.
Our daughter has made tremendous improvement over the 3 years training with Sifu Long. Great instructor is hard to find, and we have enough experience to know a great instructor when we see one.
Minh H. – San Ramon, CA
- Congratulations to our November 2013 Kungfu Dragon USA Belt Testers!
- Thank You For Joining Us At Our Grand Opening Celebrations!
- Congratulations to the 2013 Golden Gate Wushu Champions!
- Kungfu Dragon USA Grand Opening Celebration is just around the corner!
- ANOTHER CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2013 TIGER CLAW ELITE GRAND CHAMPIONS!
- Congratulations to the 2013 Tiger Claw Elite Grand Champions!
- Congratulations Sifu Long!!! ******** Winning 1st place in the WildAid Tiger Claw Championship ********
- Grand Opening Celebration – Schedule of Events Update.
- Tiger Claw’s Championship Tournament is Tomorrow, Saturday, June 1st, 2013!
- Kungfu Taichi Day Performance – June 2nd, 2013
- Grand Opening Celebration – Saturday, June 29th, 2013 !!!
- Tiger Claw Tournament 2013 Extra Rehearsal – Wednesday, May 29th, 2013 @ 7p-9p