Sign up your FREE Trial Lessons!
My son has been studying Kung Fu with Sifu Long for over a year.
We decided to join Kung Fu Dragon USA as it provides a very family oriented study environment. Sifu Long, other than his excellent credential (which you can look up in Kung Fu Dragon’s website), also have a few other exceptional qualities that I found him to be a good mentor for kids:
* Know how to work with kids of different ages and allow them to learn while having fun. Install discipline in class without making kids feel uncomfortable or threaten.
* Emphasis on basic technique and making sure kids build a solid foundation for future learning.
* Do not rush kids to the next level until they are ready. It is a result-oriented, not belt-oriented system.
* Teach based on each kid’s level and ability, and push just hard enough to allow kids to reach to the next level while not feeling discouraged.
Keep up with the good work. Jia You!
Terence T. – Danville, CA
- Halloween Party – Friday October 31st, 2014 @ 3:30p-4:30p
- Kung fu Dragon USA performance at Neil Armstrong Elementary School – Sept. 27th, 2014
- New Lion Dance Class Open To Everyone!
- Women’s Self-defense Class
- Kungfu Dragon USA Performance at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom! 8/9/14
- Congratulations to Kungfu Dragon USA Newest 1st Degree Black Belts!
- Kungfu Dragon USA – Pleasanton Business Hall of Fame
- Kungfu Dragon USA Lion Dance Performance @ Livermore Premium Outlets 4/19/14
- Kungfu Dragon USA Performing in the Warrior Monks Kungfu Showcase
- Kungfu Dragon USA Closed for Lunar New Year
- Happy New Year 2014!
- Kungfu Dragon USA – Best of 2013 Award Winner