Sign up your FREE Trial Lessons!
Sifu Long taught me for over 6 years at another school before he started this school. He is one of the most passionate teachers out there. If you’re willing to learn, he’s willing to teach you. I wish you the best of luck Sifu and I’ll make sure to visit when I can to keep getting some lessons from you!
Raphael B. – Fremont, CA
We cannot speak highly enough of the value of quality instructions and teaching we’ve been getting from Kungfu Dragon USA. Sifu Long has made learning Wushu so much fun and inspiring for our daughter. He has a great spirit, upbeat, light-hearted personality that makes the school a wonderful and enjoyable environment to learn and grow in. His passion, personal care, and devotion in helping the students becoming their very best are unparalleled and it really shows.
Sifu Long’s talent, expertise, technical skills, patience, and enthusiasm are beyond comparison! He demonstrates so much attention to details in everything he teaches; pointing out the students’ mistakes, correcting their postures and alignment; consistently honing and adjusting techniques, and artfully perfecting their every move. He constantly explores new effective teaching methods to deepen the students’ understanding of the basic fundamentals and the more advanced challenging Wushu moves. He would tailor his teaching style to suit each student’s personality.
Our daughter has made tremendous improvement over the 3 years training with Sifu Long. Great instructor is hard to find, and we have enough experience to know a great instructor when we see one.
Minh H. – San Ramon, CA
My son has been studying Kung Fu with Sifu Long for over a year.
We decided to join Kung Fu Dragon USA as it provides a very family oriented study environment. Sifu Long, other than his excellent credential (which you can look up in Kung Fu Dragon’s website), also have a few other exceptional qualities that I found him to be a good mentor for kids:
* Know how to work with kids of different ages and allow them to learn while having fun. Install discipline in class without making kids feel uncomfortable or threaten.
* Emphasis on basic technique and making sure kids build a solid foundation for future learning.
* Do not rush kids to the next level until they are ready. It is a result-oriented, not belt-oriented system.
* Teach based on each kid’s level and ability, and push just hard enough to allow kids to reach to the next level while not feeling discouraged.
Keep up with the good work. Jia You!
Terence T. – Danville, CA
- Congratulations To Our August 2017 KUNGFU DRAGON USA Belt Testers!
- Congratulations to Kungfu Dragon USA New 1st, 2nd & 4th Degree Black Belts!
- Impressive Students Achievement!
- Did you miss it? Five Year Old Kung Fu Girl on Little Big Shots!
- KUNGFU DRAGON USA student showing off kung fu skills on National TV!
- We made the news!
- Happy Lunar New Year 2017 from KFDUSA Demo Team!
- Happy Lunar New Year 2017!!!
- Lunar New Year Announcement!
- Happy New Year 2017!!!
- End Of Year Party Celebration!!! – 12/18/16
- Kungfu Dragon USA Students Win Golds at 11th Pan-American International Wushu Championships Tournament