Sign up your FREE Trial Lessons!
My son has been studying Kung Fu with Sifu Long for over a year.
We decided to join Kung Fu Dragon USA as it provides a very family oriented study environment. Sifu Long, other than his excellent credential (which you can look up in Kung Fu Dragon’s website), also have a few other exceptional qualities that I found him to be a good mentor for kids:
* Know how to work with kids of different ages and allow them to learn while having fun. Install discipline in class without making kids feel uncomfortable or threaten.
* Emphasis on basic technique and making sure kids build a solid foundation for future learning.
* Do not rush kids to the next level until they are ready. It is a result-oriented, not belt-oriented system.
* Teach based on each kid’s level and ability, and push just hard enough to allow kids to reach to the next level while not feeling discouraged.
Keep up with the good work. Jia You!
Terence T. – Danville, CA
Our sons re-joined kungfu after we learned that Sifu Long opened this studio. He loves teaching kungfu to children of all levels. He is patient with kids but also demanding when he needs to. I am even thinking about joining because I know I can also benefit … but need to be able to commit ;o(
Tjipto S. – San Ramon, CA
- Congratulations To Our August 2017 KUNGFU DRAGON USA Belt Testers!
- Congratulations to Kungfu Dragon USA New 1st, 2nd & 4th Degree Black Belts!
- Impressive Students Achievement!
- Did you miss it? Five Year Old Kung Fu Girl on Little Big Shots!
- KUNGFU DRAGON USA student showing off kung fu skills on National TV!
- We made the news!
- Happy Lunar New Year 2017 from KFDUSA Demo Team!
- Happy Lunar New Year 2017!!!
- Lunar New Year Announcement!
- Happy New Year 2017!!!
- End Of Year Party Celebration!!! – 12/18/16
- Kungfu Dragon USA Students Win Golds at 11th Pan-American International Wushu Championships Tournament